In today’s episode we stay on the theme of food waste, talking to food sustainability expert and award-winning chef and author Chantelle Nicholson.
Alongside running Tredwells, former lawyer Chantelle serves as a board member for LWARB and talks to Ali in her restaurant all about her impressive career and approach to food waste.
The episode touches on:
* How Chantelle’s New Zealand upbringing informed her stance on food
* Her remarkable rise to finalist in the Gordon Ramsay Scholarship competition
* Tredwells’ innovative food waste approach
* The changes Covid-19 has brought about in the industry
* Some food and drink zero waste hacks and recipes!
Thanks for listening. Please leave a 5* rating and a review if you enjoyed the episode!
If you’d like to know more about how food businesses are working to address food waste watch this and listen to Wayne and Ali talk to Marc Zornes about Winnow’s innovative work in episode 6 of The circular economy playbook podcast.
Hosted by: Wayne Hubbard – CEO @ ReLondon / Ali Moore – Head of communications @ ReLondon
Produced by: Isabella Nasak Kima – Corporate communications lead @ ReLondon
Editing and sound engineering by: Lucy Lucraft
Want to find more podcasts?
Want to find more resources on food waste?