It’s a brand new format for the podcast and in this episode Wayne and Ali discuss the magnitude of the food waste issue with Marc Zornes of Winnow Solutions and he explains how, using cutting edge artificial intelligence (AI), they’re tackling it in professional kitchens.
The episode touches on:
* The scale of the food waste issue in London
* Winnow’s revolutionary technology
* The link between food waste and climate change
* Why tackling it increases profitability for businesses
* How cities play a part in food waste reduction
Thanks for listening. Please leave a 5* rating and a review if you enjoyed the episode!
If you’re a restaurant or pub affected by COVID-19 restrictions and worried about being left with loads of surplus food, check out the Sustainable Restaurant Association’s guide to all the redistribution options.
Hosted by: Wayne Hubbard – CEO @ ReLondon / Ali Moore – Head of communications @ ReLondon
Produced by: Isabella Nasak Kima – Corporate communications lead @ ReLondon
Editing and sound engineering by: Lucy Lucraft
Want to find more podcasts?
Want to find more resources on food waste?