This accessibility statement applies to relondon.gov.uk
This website is run by ReLondon (operating name of the London Waste and Recycling Board (LWARB)).
We want as many people as possible to be able to use this website. For example, that means you should be able to:
- experience colours, contrast level and fonts that meet minimum AA standards
- zoom in up to 300% without the text spilling off the screen
- navigate most of the website using just a keyboard
- see the text will reflow in a single column when you change the size of the browser window
- navigate most of our forms using just a keyboard
We know some parts of this website are not fully accessible:
- you cannot modify the line height or spacing of text
- most older PDF documents are not fully accessible to screen reader software
- live video streams do not have captions
- you cannot skip to the main content when using a screen reader
- there’s a limit to how far you can magnify the map on our ‘contact us’ page
- navigate most of the website using speech recognition software
- listen to most of the website using a screen reader (including the most recent versions of JAWS, NVDA and VoiceOver)
Reporting accessibility problems with this website
We are always looking to improve the accessibility of this website. If you find any problems not listed on this page or think we are not meeting accessibility requirements, contact: email@example.com
Technical information about this website’s accessibility
ReLondon is committed to making its website accessible, in accordance with the Public Sector Bodies (Websites and Mobile Applications) (No. 2) Accessibility Regulations 2018.
This website is partially compliant with the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines version 2.1 AA standard.
(TO BE COMPLETED)
Preparation of this accessibility statement
This statement was prepared on 02/03/2021. It was last reviewed on 08/03/2021.