Our interactive virtual half-day workshop, delivered by professional circular economy trainers, will help you identify and prioritise practical actions to embed the circular economy into your workstreams and with your stakeholders. You will start developing an action plan to progress prioritised actions, working collaboratively with colleagues from other departments.
Who is this workshop for?
Assistant directors, policy and programme leads, and project managers, from across multiple departments, namely climate change and sustainability. This helps to facilitate cross-departmental collaboration to embed the circular economy right across the authority, with partners, and with the local community.
How will the workshop benefit me?
- Identify where your local authority is already applying circular economy business models and how to scale with impact.
- Apply the circular economy to your work area in a practical way – at a corporate level, through policy and plan making, major projects, stakeholder engagement, service provision, and through communication activities.
- Work across teams helping to drive positive systemic change and create the right conditions for the circular economy to thrive in your local authority area.
What will I be doing in the workshop?
- Discovering circular economy principles and business models which will help deliver your priorities with impact.
- Collaborating with colleagues to identify and prioritise practical actions to embed the circular economy into your workstreams and programmes.
- Developing an action plan and identifying the first steps to put prioritised actions into play.
How is this workshop delivered?
We welcome an expression of interest from your local authority for a workshop tailored to meet your specific needs and requirements. We will help you identify attendees from across different departments for a fully integrated experience. Numbers are limited to a maximum of 20 attendees per workshop. The session is delivered virtually over Zoom or MS Teams and using a dynamic and collaborative online whiteboard called Miro.
Register your interest
Cost: £4,000 per workshop (excluding VAT)
To book, please complete our expression of interest form. We will then contact you to arrange a meeting to tailor the workshop to your needs and priorities.
London Borough of Islington
It was a great workshop – the best interactive online workshop I’ve attended actually.
London Borough of Hounslow
I thought the workshop was very rich by having a strong cohort of attendees from all across the departments who could then take the various perspectives and projects and work together for a common goal. I left with insights and a better sense of direction thanks to that.
Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea
Other authorities could similarly benefit from understanding the circular economy in a holistic way with perspectives from colleagues across a range of departments.
Discover more Academy modules