Closed | Full time, London
Business Development Associate (Kickstart Only)
Posted: 19/10/21 | Deadline: 30/11/21
You’ll work directly with the founders to grow and support junee’s workplace network. You’re open and excited about being part of early-stage startup culture, highly organised, and able to communicate junee’s mission clearly. From persona building to prospecting to prioritising leads throughout the sales funnel, this is a unique opportunity to grow your sales skills and help make reusables mainstream!
ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES
Here’s what you’ll be doing:
- Refining junee’s target company profiles and buyer personas
- Building a tailored B2B prospecting process to find and connect with potential company partners
- Manage leads and pipeline, contacting potential partners directly (LinkedIn, email) to build relationships and ultimately convince them to join the reusabowl revolution
- Track, test, and measure sales communications, A/B testing messages for continuous improvement
- Working directly with CEO to prioritise sales efforts across the funnel
- Working with Restaurants Associate to ensure current and upcoming workplace partners have variety and density of nearby junee restaurants
- Innovating and presenting new ideas to accelerate junee’s company growth, including ways to drive inbound company referrals
You are a good fit if you…
- Are passionate about solving the world’s waste challenge and want to kick off or continue your impact-led career
- Have great interpersonal skills and enjoy rallying others behind a cause you believe in
- Are results-oriented, with a track record of achieving targets
- Want to work at an early stage startup and are comfortable with ambiguity and trying new things
Skills & experience
- Previous experience in business development, sales, or similar role
- Highly organised with demonstrated ability to track and manage customer relationships
- Effective relationship-building and communication skills, whether face to face or virtual
- This is a fulltime, London-based role. You must be comfortable commuting regularly to the Shoreditch-area.
- Great time to get in with an early, exciting new company
- Endless opportunities for growth as we expand into new neighborhoods across London and beyond!
- Candidates must be eligible for and a part of the UK’s Kickstart Scheme. Exceptional candidates who do not qualify may be considered but are unlikely to be prioritised.
- Candidates must have pre-existing right-to-work in the United Kingdom.
- We are growing rapidly and strongly encourage applicants who are able to start right away to apply.
To apply, ensure you understand the eligibility requirements. Send your CV to email@example.com and get in touch with your DWP contact to request an interview. We’ll be interviewing on a rolling basis to start ASAP.
junee is starting the reusa-bowl revolution with a borrow-and-return system of takeaway packaging that employees can use for their workday lunch.
Phone: (+44) 07491496284