Circular pilot grants (Open May 2021)
Thanks to funding from the Mayor of London's Green New Deal, we will be offering grants to London-based SMEs who need support in kickstarting a circular economy pilot as part of their recovery from the Covid-19 pandemic. Successful applicants will receive a grant and 12 hours of support from ReLondon's Business Transformation's business advisors to advise in the design and delivery of the pilot.
Aims of the Circular Pilot funding
Support London SMEs to join in the green recovery by implementing circular economy pilots
Safeguard existing circular economy jobs and increase the likelihood of more being created
Create a positive environmental impact within London in terms of waste reduction or increased recycling
Who can apply?
Applications will be open to any London-based SME with a circular economy project they want to launch as part of a green recovery.
We especially encourage applications from SMEs who have been particularly affected by Covid-19:
- SMEs in the hospitality or retail sectors
- SMEs owned by underrepresented demographics (female or BAME-led)
- SMEs based in areas of London that have been the hardest hit by the pandemic
What will be funded?
Circular economy projects might include (but are not limited to):
- Implementing a product or packaging take back scheme
- Launching a new revenue stream through leasing products or by recovering a new waste stream (expansion of an existing service would not be eligible)
- Launching a refillable or reusable system or product
- Designing a modular product
Tell us what you need
We’re currently inviting expressions of interest in our Green New Deal funded support streams in order to shape their delivery. Scroll down or click here to tell us how a Circular Pilot Grant could help your small business.
Advisory support kick off