Closed | Full time, London
Risk & Governance Coordinator
Posted: 12/04/21 | Deadline: 23/04/21
We’re looking for a pearfectly imperfect individual with a ‘can-do’ attitude and ability to work accurately and at pace to support a scaling business.
You’ll be a friendly, organised and outgoing individual who actively supports the People and Business Operations Manager in the delivery of our Internal Business Operations including Planning, Governance, Compliance and cross-functional project oversight, assurance and reporting.
This is an important position within the business where you will be relied upon for a wide range of support. What’s more, there is plenty of scope to develop and grow in your role and take on more responsibility, meaning this is the perfect position in which to develop a career that lasts into the future.
- Ensure Accurate and timely tracking of all key milestones across functions and strategic projects providing a company overview of all activity to the CEO and People and Business Operations Manager
- Deliver proactive Risk and Issue Management across all Business Functions and identify resolutions for issues or escalation points where necessary
- Roll out all compliance and risk related processes and training including those related to GDPR; Internal Security, Cyber Security and Information Security
- Support regular update and creation of appropriate internal policies and procedures.
- Support for all Company Governance including creation of Board Papers; providing ad-hoc support to Members; Follow up of actions and accurate reporting. Manage other Leadership meetings on an ad-hoc basis.
- General Office Management: Own Risk Reviews and Risk Assessments; Insurance processes; IT Security, Tooling and Support and other ad-hoc tasks related to the running of our Offices
- Work with the Finance Department to ensure a Streamlined annual planning process; management of invoices and departmental budget and Spend reviews.
Essential skills and characteristics
- PMO, Project Analyst or Business Management Experience with ability to accurately and concisely report on a large number of complex and cross-functional initiatives to a senior audience
- Ability to challenge and question reporting and progress to plan in a diplomatic way while actively working with Project Managers and Project Sponsors to identify and resolve risks and issues and identify new risks, resource requirements or potential delays to implementation
- Experience with Strategic Planning
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and the ability to communicate at all levels of a business, both internally and externally.
- Ability to negotiate and influence and identify appropriate escalation to the Senior Leadership Team.
- Ability to build strong relationships
- Experience of Governance and Compliance including implementation of new policies and procedures
- Experience of Risk and Issue Management and knowledge of Dependency Matrix
- Able to operate effectively in a collaborative team whilst confident working autonomously within your remit
- Flexible, highly resilient and comfortable with ambiguity and changing priorities
What you’ll get:
- An exciting opportunity to be part of a sustainable challenger brand at a time where we are scaling rapidly, helping reduce food waste one carrot at a time.
- Employee perks via Perkbox & CharlieHR
- Employee Cycle to work scheme
- Individual Learning & Development budget
- 33 days holiday per year (incl. Bank Holidays)
- Access to a Health Cash Plan
- Free fresh fruits, breakfast cereals and snacks in the office
- Team drinks/dinner and team building events
- Discount on Oddbox fruit and veggies.
- Flexible working hours
- Compensation – £28K – £40k depending on experience
- Start date – Immediate
- Duration of role – Permanent
- Location – We’re currently mostly remote with our office in Vauxhall open at reduced capacity. We have a flexible working policy with partial Work from Home.
This is a massively exciting and unique opportunity to join our rapidly growing and purpose-led company as we continue to fight food waste and prove that sustainability can be easy.
If you agree – drop us an email with your covering letter via www.oddbox.co.uk/jobs and let’s start the conversation. We look forward to hearing from you.
Oddbox are the provider of London’s only impact focused misshapen and surplus fruits & veg boxes. We don’t just provide fruits & veg, we help people take their first step towards shopping more sustainably and have a real positive impact on the planet as they help reduce greenhouse gases by rescuing produce from going to waste.