Closed | Full time, Outside London
Commercial Account Executive
Posted: 19/04/21 | Deadline: 19/05/21
We’re looking for someone dynamic, passionate and motivated with a focus on business development, sales and account management to join our commercial team. It’s a diverse role with plenty of opportunities for growth. The role will report directly to the Head of Commercial.
• Sales of and account management for our consumer retail product, Coffee Logs.
• Growing inbound volumes of our raw material, spent coffee grounds.
• Business development for our pipeline of new products.
This includes (but won’t be limited to):
• Being the first point of contact for new enquiries.
• Account managing existing Coffee Logs stockists and waste management partners delivering spent coffee.
• Developing new customer relationships to help grow the business.
• Researching and assisting efforts to develop our sales pipeline of new products.
• Managing our CRM system.
• Assisting the Head of Commercial with management of outsourced sales team, distributors & wholesalers.
• Liaising with our production team on stock levels and requirements.
• Cross-collaboration with our marketing team.
• Attending and representing the company at tradeshows and industry events.
• Keeping abreast of industry news and developments to feed into commercial strategy.
Preferred skills, attributes and other requirements
• Customer facing experience across sales and/or business development
• Experience in CRM management & report building (we use Salesforce)
• Competent across Microsoft Office
• Strong communication skills (both written and verbal)
• Proven ability to operate in a fast-paced, ever-evolving environment
• Flexibility to juggle multiple tasks at the same time
• Self-motivated and ambitious to grow in your role
• Tenacious in the face of obstacles
• Inspired to support your colleagues, and succeed together as a team
• A belief in the importance of sustainability and a positive outlook
• Not afraid to own and learn from your mistakes
• Valid driving licence and car
• Flexibility to work from home as well as in the office
• Starting salary of £23,000-26,000 (depending on experience)
• Access to company share option scheme
• Life assurance
• Opportunity to join a B Corp™ and company at the forefront of the circular economy
For more information on the role and to apply, contact Aidan@morepeople.co.uk.
bio-bean is the world’s expert in recycling spent coffee grounds. Based in Alconbury, Cambridgeshire, we take spent grounds from businesses across the UK, recycling thousands of tonnes annually into sustainable bio-products.
Phone: 01780 480530