Closed | Full time, London
Business Development Manager
Posted: 18/07/22 | Deadline: 31/07/22
Our commercial team is led by our Commercial Director who joined Notpla because of the belief he had in what we are doing. He has created a commercial team that has continually achieved its targets whilst maintaining a motivating and people-centric approach at its core. The team operates in a product-determined helix structure that means you will work with a number of different departments but you’ll focus on a single product. In your role as a Business Development Manager you will be focussed on driving the commercial success of the product, looking at both new business opportunities whilst also working with current accounts to maximise the potential from them. This role will give you the opportunity to become an expert in your market – you’ll be given commercial responsibility and allowed to run with it in a way you see fit. In this role you’ll be selling highly unique and tailored ideas – this isn’t about celebrating the volume of product shifted, instead it’s all about pushing both Notpla, and our products, forward into the world.
We are looking for a flexible and service-focused Business Development Manager who has experience in creating bespoke, commercially-viable solutions. We need self starters who are going to provide new ideas and think of new approaches to commercial problems. As well as the above, other day-to-day responsibilities will include:
- Managing and qualifying inbound enquiries, and leading introductory calls with prospective clients discussing the environmental, commercial and technical benefits of working with Notpla (supported by other relevant Notpla employees at relevant points).
- Developing novel commercial structures to work with large brands across CPG applications, particularly in fashion, food, spirits, cosmetics, design and print industries.
- Proposing, structuring and pitching commercial projects.
- Influencing the ongoing development of the relevant product strategy(ies), including the Where to Play and How to Win decisions.
- Driving brand partnership opportunities.
Please apply here
We are a sustainable packaging start-up. Ooho and our other packaging solutions are made from Notpla, a revolutionary material made from seaweed and plants that biodegrades in weeks, naturally.
We have created unique machines and materials to package your products in the most sustainable way.